Thursday 9 April 2009

Spanish Omelette


I just love Spanish Omelettes. It's so quick and easy to make and you can add whatever you find in the cupboards or fridge to it. Normally I go for the simple option of potatoes and onion. Sometimes I add some mushrooms, but I guess it stops being Spanish then. Oh well, as long as it's good.

This one is with leek instead of yellow onion.

Spanish Omelette

2 Eggs
Potatoes
Leek
Olive Oil
Ground Paprika
Salt&Pepper

1. Peel and slice or chop the potatoes. I prefer boiling them a while so don't need to fry them on the pan so long.
2. Wash and slice the leek.
2. Heat the pan, add the leek and the pre-cooked potatoes.
3. Beat eggs with drop of water and add spice.
4. Pour the eggs on the pan over leeks and potatoes.
5. Cook until done from other side and then flip over if you like it cooked on both sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment