Saturday 18 April 2009

Cashew-Carrot Noodles and Wicklow

I had an wonderful day out in the Wicklow mountains. All week it had been dreadful weather, raining and cold. On Saturday morning, however, all that was gone like a nightmare and I awoke to a beautiful sunny late morning.

Had breakfast at the balcony for the first time since I moved to my new apartment in December. It was so lovely sitting in the sun. Since it was so nice I rang a friend of mine and organized for us to go to the Wicklow mountains for the day.

It was a very nice drive up there, we took a little detour. Our destination for the day was Glendalough. It's a beautiful place with two lakes and a monastic city. We wandered the foothpath and had a very leisurely time. It was so relaxing. Just a perfect day!


Naturally I was starving when I got back home in the evening, so quickly made this easy meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment