Sunday 8 March 2009

Irish Cheesecake


I had a craving for cheesecake for days and finally gave in. Well, I had to when I saw this cake. Was wondering around the store, they have recently changed the layout, so spent some time finding my groceries. And so I spotted this lovely looking lemon cheesecake on the shelf.

After half a seconds hesitations it was in my basket. Made by Glenilen Farm, an Irish artisan dairy. The list of ingredients is short and the description mentions happy cows. One cannot go wrong with happy cows!

Made with fromage frais, fresh cream and lemon juice it really is delicious! Although it has a very high layer of topping, it does not taste too heavy, so makes a great dessert after dinner too. I will be definetly sampling other products from their range in the future.

http://www.glenilen.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment